Stucco Patch And Repair
Burnaby Stucco LTD provides the best quality stucco repair and patching services in Burnaby. Whether you are looking to renovate your old house or constructing a new one, you can use stucco cement to coat the outside walls for a beautiful finish.
Stucco cement is considered one of the most durable and lost-lasting walls finishes that can withstand extreme weather like hot and cold temperatures. It provides insulation and structural support.
Types of Stucco Damages and How to Identify It
- Water damage – Although stucco cement is considered a water-resistant material, it is not a solution against water. Sometimes, it can get water damaged due to stucco cement that was initially improperly installed. Or has prolonged exposure to water and can develop water damage. Raised surfaces are some of the signs of water damage on stucco. If you do not handle this damage in the initial stages, it can cause other problems such as mold growth or parts of the surface of stucco cement falling off.
- Repair solution – The first and foremost thing before repairing damage stucco cement is to eliminate the cause of damage. If it leaks, make sure there is no leakage in the future. All your stucco cement will be damaged once again if there are leakages in the air conditioning system, burst pipes, or improper drainage system. Once the water leakage source is taken care of, you can move on to the repair part.
- Stains on stucco cement – Another common type of damage on stuccos are stains. When water drips down from the windows, roof, or drainage system, stucco cement can lose its color or get stained when it absorbs water.
- Repair solution – We remove exterior stains with proper cleaning by professionals. We can remove molds that have grown on the surface of the stucco cement. Other repair options are putting a thin layer of stucco cement on top of the existing one.
- Cracks – Cracks can appear on the surface of the stucco cement. If the stucco mixture wasn’t in the right proportions while installation, the stucco cement can flake or come undone from the sides of doors and windows when exposed to water and sunlight.
- Repair solution – We fix cracks by applying a new layer of properly mixed stucco cement on top of the cracking stucco cement by removing the damaged parts.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- We are one of the best stucco patch and repair companies.
- We provide the best quality repairs at an affordable rate.
- We have trained professionals who have worked for years in stucco repair and installation services.
- We promise our clients to provide them our top-notch 24/7 reliable services. You can contact our expert team at any time of the day to get your free estimate.
- We use the best quality material and our expert knowledge to repair all sorts of Stucco damage.
- No matter the type of stucco cement, or the damage issue you have, we can help you.
Burnaby Stucco LTD offers stucco patch and repair services in Burnaby. We will go over all your options and help you decide which one is the best for you. We are also happy to provide a free estimate. Call us now to get a free estimate.